The Fancy Food Show: Why I Love It
The Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco
I relish heading to San Francisco every January for the Winter Fancy Food Show. After working long days through the busy holiday season creating gift baskets, gift boxes & custom corporate gifts, taking flight out of our B-hive studio here in Seattle and landing in bustling San Francisco for the show always fills me with energy and excitement. I am continually on the look out for excellent new gourmet foods & drinks to include in bumble B design gifts, and am interested in learning as much about the products I already feature in our gifts. The Fancy Food Show is where I can accomplish both tasks.
Why I love the Fancy Food Show
- I delight in hearing about interesting new gourmet foods & drinks from passionate business owners. I loved the healthy heat & smiles at the Firebrew booth!
- I meet up with vendors whose products I already feature in bumble B design gifts, and learn about their current product line, new branding efforts, or business developments. A stop to say hello at the Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate booth is always a highlight.
- I am reminded that the world of good food is multi-cultural. Everyone can relate to eating good food, cooking & communicating with each other around food & meals. In this way, food is a wonderful bridge between cultures.
- Every year there’s something unpredictably delightful. Last year it was the epic jellybean collage of Batman at the Jelly Belly booth. This year, it was the awesome custom branded tool belt on the Boska saleswoman.
- I discover businesses that have a strong eco-friendly component. Offering eco-friendly products & gift options is one of my main goals at bumble B design.
- I search for specific product requests for my custom corporate gift clients. One of my clients asked me to look for caffeinated products for gifts going to video game designers. Coffee Blocks was one of the products I found this year that fit the buzz bill.
Once again, this year’s Fancy Food Show did not disappoint. It’s a fantastic way of discovering interesting new gourmet foods & drinks for bumble B design’s line of artful gift baskets and custom corporate gifts.
Check out these select products in bumble B design gifts:
- Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate: California Snack Basket, West Coast Chocolate Box (large), Gourmet Snack Basket
- Regrained Bars: Munch Box
- Smoked Olive Oil from Castillo de Canena: Cooking Basket
Leave a Comment